The Midwest Society for Pediatric Research (MWSPR)
- Pay your dues online
- Read our newsletters
- 50th Anniversary History of the MWSPR
- Was organized in the 1960s.
- Meets annually in the Fall since 1983 with the with the site rotating through various Midwestern Universities.
- Provides a forum for pediatric scientists, developmental biologists, and particularly junior faculty and trainees at various levels to present their work in a supportive, constructive setting
- Offers several research awards at the Annual Meeting for outstanding presentations by junior faculty (Sutherland Award), fellows or residents (Kenney and Metcoff Awards), and medical students.
- Offers Trainee Travel Awards to many of those who present their work at the Annual Meeting
- Currently has approximately over 300 active members and emeritus members