The Eastern Society for Pediatric Research membership and meeting continue to thrive:
- Membership has remained steady with over 250 participants.
- Our members are from the northeastern region of the North American Continent, from Washington, DC to Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec, Canada.
- More than 90% of the membership comes from 6 states: New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland and Connecticut.
- The meeting provides a wonderful forum for presentation of investigative work in a supportive and less formal environment.
- The Society has seen the number of submitted abstracts rise
over the past few years, and there were over 600 submitted for the last Meeting.